We are exposed to many different chemicals and toxins, eating GMO and also chemical-packed foods; we breathe contaminated air and we are in touch with numerous harmful substances on a daily basis.
The worst thing is that many of us are unaware of these risks, specifically when it comes to foods. For many the labels are a big proof that everything is OK.
So here it goes – a list of 12 most harmful products related with the development of cancer. These products can be found in nearly every modern household.
1. Ajax Cleanser (Colgate – Palmolive Inc.)
Ajax Cleanser is among the most popular cleaners in the world. On the other hand, the manufacturer – Colgate-Palmolive Inc. didn’t list its toxic ingredient called crystalline silica.
Crystalline silica is already linked to cancer, lung, and skin and eye irritation, and it’s been listed as carcinogenic more than 20 years ago by the Material Safety and Data Sheet. Good news is that the number of produces that use this ingredient is dropping.
2. Whole Milk (Lucerne, Borden etc.)
Whole milk comes with toxic elements that also can’t be found on the label. Some of these include:
- DDT– carcinogenic.
- ANTIBIOTICS– certain number of antibiotics is carcinogenic and every so often lead to resistance and allergies.
- HEPTACHLOR– neurotoxic xenoestrogen.
- HEXACHLOROBENZENE– neurotoxic carcinogenic reproductive contaminant.
- DIELDRIN– carcinogenic xenoestrogen.
- RECOMBINANT BOVINE GROWTH HORMONE plus IGF-1– Result – breast, colon and prostate cancer.
3. Alberto VO5 Conditioner (Basic Ingredient of Neutral Henna)
All the toxic ingredients are found on the label:
- FRAGRANCE– a word used to cover more than a few ingredients that lead to contact dermatitis.
- FDC RED #4– related with cancer.
- POLYSORBATE 80– contaminated with the 1, 4-dioxane carcinogenic compound.
- FORMALDEHYDE– neurotoxic and carcinogenic substance.
4. Zodiac Dog and Cat Flea Collar (created by Sandoz Agro Inc.)
This product has the toxic component known as PROPOXUR on its label, which is both carcinogenic and neurotoxic.
5. Talcum powder (manufactured by Johnson & Johnson Inc.)
The talc found in this product can result in lung irritation and ovarian cancer.
6. Crest Tartar Control Toothpaste (manufactured by Procter and Gamble Inc.)
Several toxic ingredients are found on its label:
- FLUORIDEE– possibly carcinogenic substance.
- FDC BLUE #1– carcinogenic
- SACCHARIN– also carcinogenic
7. Cover Girl Natural Finish Make Up (made by Procter and Gamble Inc.)
This widespread product holds toxins like:
- Fragrance– numerous untested, toxic and unlabeled compounds related to contact dermatitis.
- Parabens– related to contact dermatitis.
- Lanolin– linked with carcinogenic pesticides.
- Triethanolamine– generates carcinogenic nitrosamines when is combined with nitrites.
- Bha– carcinogenic element.
- Talc– element associated with cancer and lung irritations.
8. Beef Frankfurters like the ones produced by Oscar Mayer Foods
This food contains many toxins like:
- Feminizing and also carcinogenic hormones
- Potentially allergies causing antibiotics
- Lindane – carcinogenic complexes that eliminate cells that produce blood – neurotoxic.
- Hexaclhorobenzene – teratogenic and enurotoxic.
- DDT – carcinogenic.
- Benzene hexachloride – also carcinogenic constituent.
- Dachtal – irritant and carcinogenic.
- Heptachlor – xenoestrogen, neurotoxic and carcinogenic.
- Dieldrin – carcinogenic.
Labeled potentially harmful ingredient is:
- Nitrite– leads to the creation of nitrosamines after contact with meat amines and may result in cancer in kids.
9. Lysol Disinfectant Spray (manufactured by Reckitt and Colman Inc.)
Both hold toxic compounds like:
- Ortho-phenylphenol or OPP– carcinogenic – leads to many irritations.
10. Ortho Weed B-Lawn Weed Killer made by Monsanto Co.
The labeled toxic ingredient:
- Sodium 2, 4 D – neurotoxic, carcinogenic and also reproductive toxin. Moreover, it can lead to lymphoma, tissue sarcoma and different types of cancer.
11. Clairol Nice and Easy (Hair color made by Clairol Inc.)
It comes with a few toxins on the label like:
- Propylene glycol– can lead to contact dermatitis.
- Phenylenediamine – comprises carcinogens and unsafe ingredients that can lead to contact dermatitis and also carcinogenicity.
- DEA or Diethanolamine– it can lead to creation of carcinogenic nitrosamine when combined with nitrites.
- Quartenium 15– sensitizer, neurotoxic and also supports the motion of formaldehyde.
- Fragrance– may result in many myelomas, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and also other forms of cancer.
12. Zud Heavy Duty Cleanser (made by Reckitt and Colman Inc.)
Same comes with a toxic ingredient that can’t be found on its label:
- Crystalline Silica– carcinogenic, skin, eye and also lung irritation.
In addition, raise your awareness about the risky things that we are wide-open to on a daily basis. Stay away from that kind of products or at least limit their usage.