The banana tree is the best to look up to when it comes to a “no wastage” plan! Moreover, all parts of the banana tree can be used. The most recognizable is the fruit, the bananas we eat almost daily. But then again, the other parts of the tree also can offer many health benefits.
The Banana Flower Benefits:
Here in this article you can find out what precisely are the advantages and the benefits of consuming banana flower. Furthermore, we’ll s share two recipes for making this amazing curry.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS PRECISELY?
- Soothing ulcer
- Healing anemia
- Stronger uterus
- Soothed constipation
- Regulates the menstruation cycle
- Provides improved kidney work
- Lowers hypertension
- Great addition for woman who breastfeed and also for diabetics
HOW TO MAKE BANANA FLOWER CURRY:
First, you have to take a pan and put 2 tbsp. of oil, add mustard seeds and let it pop. Then add sliced green chilies and onions and continue to fry. Now add the banana flower and add salt, curry leaves, hing, coriander and also the turmeric. At the end add water and cover it with lid. After 30 min. you can open this and add some crushed coconut. Right after you stir well – there it is, ready to be eaten!
BANANA CURRY RECIPE
Fast 5 min curry recipe of ripped banana stir-fried in a small number of Indian spices.
- 2 ripped bananas
- 1 tbsp. of cumin seeds
- 2 tsp. oil
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
- 2 tbsp. water
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. coriander powder
- Peel and then cut the ripe bananas in about 1 cm thick pieces.
- Then heat oil in a frying pan.
- When the oil is hot, add the cumin seeds and let those cracks.
- Add the banana pieces and blend it well.
- Add the dry spices like turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder and salt for your taste.
- Mix the spices and banana.
- Add few tbsp. of water in the dish and mix.
- Let the banana curry gets cooked for approximately 5 to 10 min.
- Delicious Banana curry is ready!