Garlic has been used for about thousands of years as a medicine and also as food. It’s effective in treating many conditions, like blood pressure, heart disease and it’s extremely good in improving your immune system functions.
You can eat it raw to use its maximum benefits and for best potency. In addition, it is tremendously rich in antioxidants. If you cannot eat it raw just simply use it as maximum as you can while preparing your daily meals.
Extra Benefits of Eating Garlic:
- Prevents Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Helps in reducing weight
- It may help reduce fatigue
- Works like natural acne fighter
- Improves bone health
- Prevents hair loss
- Detoxifies the body
- Reduces inflammation
Without any doubt, many people cannot even imagine that the garlic that they are buying at the store or receiving in the plate at the nearest restaurant may come from China. Rendering to newest report, USA brought in almost 1/3 of its garlic from China back in 2014.
The greatest concern is that some of the garlic manufactured in China is toxic. The quality control is always been a problem of great worry, but also the way of cultivating this smuggled garlic is enormously problematic.
Chinese producers are using law – forbidden pesticides in order to boost their products. These can have shocking effects on your health. So, in order to guard your health, you must remove this kind of garlic from your diet; moreover, learn how to spot it to identify the toxic ones.
To be exact, next time you go to buy garlic, you will need to note the next things:
- Home grown garlic is better off in taste than the one that is produced in China.
- If the root and stem are not removed, then the garlic is safe. Chinese farmers are removing them in order to reduce the weight and save on shipment.
- The garlic from China is lighter and less rounded than the regular one.
Thus, we can determine that the harmless way to enjoy the benefits of the garlic is to buy it from reliable local farmers. Or just start growing it on your own.