Is It Valuable to Put a Piece of Garlic or Onion In The Ear?

The medicinal properties of garlic and onion are indubitable. Since long time ago, when medicine had not made significant progress as yet there were so many drugs, these two nourishments have been used as a treatment to lessen symptoms of various diseases.

Today alternative medicine is still preferred by many people because it’s proven to have a strong antibiotic, antioxidant and antiviral action. They can constrain the activity of different microorganisms and toxic agents for health.

In many parts of the world they are recognized as “health duo” identifying its effects to improve circulation, lower cholesterol and treat hundreds of chronic problems that threaten the good physical and mental condition.

What are their benefits?

For many maybe it seems ridiculous and repulsive the fact to put a piece of garlic or onion in their ear. Who would possibly think of this? The truth is that this remedy is becoming progressively popular around the world, and those who have tried it say they have received significant health benefits.

To put aside the worries about the benefits that can be brought by the garlic and onion, we will share its main qualities for health and the correct way to use it in the ear.

Benefits of garlic:

Garlic is a natural source of essential amino acids, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that are desirable for various bodily functions. Precisely they contain nutrients such as: Vitamins B6 and C, aspartic acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and glutamic acid.

Due to all complexes concentrated, garlic can help:

-Boost the immune system.
-Reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases
-Diminish the risk of cancer.
-Regulator of bad cholesterol.
-To improve circulation.
-Regulate blood pressure.

Benefits of onion:

Onion is a vegetable with a very important medicinal value. It has diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antibiotic benefits. It is an essential source of nutrients such as vitamins, amino acids, minerals and water.

90% of the onion is composed of water. The other 10% is made up of nutrients like: Vitamins B, C, E and C; Minerals such as potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, sulfur and sodium.

Like its partner garlic, onion is very effective in treating chronic diseases related with the cardiovascular system. It also has a hypoglycemic action and struggle the proliferation of bacteria to prevent infections.

Because of these benefits is advised to enhance the body’s defenses and prevent health problems. Thus like colds, bronchitis, painful throat and other respiratory disorders.

Instructions in how you can cure your ear with garlic and onion:

This simple natural remedy is a great solution to lessen problems associated with your ears, for instance buzzing, excess wax obstacle or infection. However, though it could also be good to improve many other features of health.

  • Get organic garlic, wash it and cut it into small pieces.
  • Place one of the pieces of garlic inside the ear and hold it with a bind or tape to keep it from falling.
  • Leave it overnight and take out it the next day.You will feel relief right from your first application, but if the discomfort persists, you can repeat the treatment.

    For best results in the treatment of ear, put a piece of the heart of onion garlic next to force their anti-inflammatory and antiviral welfares.

    Because it is a 100% natural remedy there is no risk in using it frequently. However, if after the second application you don’t found the expected release, it’s best to consult a doctor to find the source of the disorder.

Credit:  http://www.goslimyourbody.us