Nails are big concern of every woman. Whether it comes to embellishment or styling, they are more complex than we thought. The thin, fragile and brittle nails can be a big problem, and how much dry are your hands your nails will easier break. There are several ways with which you can help yourself to solve this problem.
Extremely good products that will help you to strengthen nails are chard, chicken, seafood, eggs and beans.
Here are some interesting facts about nails:
- Your nails grow 3.5 mm per month. Many things affect the growth of nails, such as a disease or quantity of imported vitamins. If your nail falls out, it will take three to five months to re- grow it.
- Hair and nails are made up of the same protein and hair and nails contain keratin, only composed in a different way.
- Cuticles are there for a reason. They protect us from external bacteria. Although unattractive, they are very important and they need to be nurtured properly
- Nails grow faster in men than in women. This is a fact, but does not apply if the woman is pregnant.
- Your nails do not need oxygen. When someone tells you to let your nails breathe, tell him his not right. Nail plate is actually a collection of dead cells that do not need oxygen. However, he needs your cuticles.
- Genetics determines the strength of nails. Some are blessed with strong nails and others have weak and brittle. Feel free to blame it on genetics.
- Year period and climate affect the growth of the nail. Your nails are like you. They are growing faster during the warm and sunny days and during winter the nails grow more slowly.
- Regular cutting of nails is important. When the nails grow too much, beneath them they collect dirt and bacteria – which is not hygienic.
Nails reflect your health
If you have nails that are rosy color, not in the right shape, very easily breakable, that may be an indicator of a disorder or disease.
Treatments for fragile nails
For fragile nails despite a diet that can help you, there are natural treatments. And what is best, it is a product that, with the security you have it in your home.
Treatment for stronger nails with sea salt
Mix two teaspoons of sea salt, 3 drops of lemon juice and 3 drops of essential oil of incense. Put the mixture in a small bowl with warm water and soak the nails for 15 minutes.
Lemon juice and olive oil
This combination is an excellent treatment for dry and brittle nails. Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice and a teaspoon of olive oil. Apply this mixture on every nail before bedtime and with a good massage before, put them into manicure gloves and leave them overnight.