Ginger is among the healthiest (and also most enjoyable) spices on the planet.
It is full with nutrients and bio-active complexes that have potent benefits for your brain and body.
This spice has potent anti-inflammatory, anti-ulcer, antioxidant and detoxifying properties. It is commonly used in cleansing programs and detox baths. This comes from the fact that ginger is plentiful with gingerol and shoga, both with anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory effects on the gastrointestinal tract.
Ginger also has the capability to lessen other symptoms:
- It Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Particularly Morning Sickness
- Ginger May Reduce Soreness and Muscle Pain
- The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis
- Ginger May Radically Lower Blood Sugars and Improve Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Helps in Treating Lasting Indigestion
- Ginger Improves Brain Function and also Protects against Alzheimer’s
In addition, only 6 grams of ginger holds 1.06 g carbohydrates, 0.04 g fat, 0.11 g dietary fiber, and 0.10 g protein. It is abundant with vitamins like B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, folate, vitamin A, alpha-carotene, lutein and lycopene, beta-carotene, minerals like phosphorus, potassium, manganese, magnesium, copper, iron and calcium.
“Aromatic, sharp-tasting and spicy, ginger is between the healthiest and most delightful spices on the planet.”
Therefore, here we will present you a recipe for full-body cleansing. You will successfully remove radiation and other poisons out of your body. This recipe uses an Epsom salt, which is long known as a natural remedy for a number of illnesses and also has abundant health benefits.
Miraculous Ginger Detox Bath
- ½ cup ground ginger
- 1 c. Epsom salt
- Few drops of ginger essential oil
Mix all the parts in a tub filled with hot water and soak for at least 20 to 30 minutes. Remember, after the detox bath, we recommend you to drink water as much as you can!