Hair is important for us to look great. If recently you’ve noticed hair fall increasing, don’t worry about it. You don’t have to even spend so much of time, efforts and money to find that there is nothing unnatural here.
In nowadays there are various remedies for hair growth. So here we go and give you one with which you can have a good volume of hair without spending a whole lot of money for clinical treatments!
Fenugreek has some amazing health benefits that can even transform your health and change your whole life for the better. But here we give a value to the ability of this plant for hair loss.
Fenugreek has been used to treat hair fall since ages in many parts of the world. It can even cure thinning of the hair due to alopecia. You can use this spice for growing hair.
- Fenugreek seeds – 3 or 4 tablespoons
- A large pot filled with 1.5l. water
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in the water for 24 hours.
- Strain and then use the water to rinse your hair.
- Let this water on your hair for at least 4 hours.
- After 4 hours, wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this once per day for one month to see your hair gaining strength and volume.
Fenugreek can also be used to make a super hair mask:
- Pasta from Fenugreek seeds – 2 tsp.
- Coconut milk – ¼ cup or more, depend of how long is your hair.
- Mix fenugreek seeds paste and coconut milk.
- Apply this on your hair and scalp.
- Leave for 30min.
- Wash off with water and a mild shampoo.
Besides using one or two of the above remedies for hair growth, massage your hair with some nourishing oil at least once a week. Warm a little olive, coconut or almond oil and gently massage your scalp in round motions. The best effect comes out if you leave the oil overnight in your hair.
But if you don’t want to sleep with oil on, dip a towel in hot water, squeeze the water from it and wrap the towel around your hair with oil on. Leave it like this for one hour and then wash with your hair with mild shampoo and conditioner. This treatment with help the oil to reach deep in hair follicles, and that makes your hair healthy, strong and thick.