Hydrogen peroxide, chemically represented as H2O2, is one of the most common household disinfectants in the whole world. In actual fact, odds are pretty good that you already have a bottle in your medicine cabinet or maybe under your kitchen sink.
People usually use hydrogen peroxide for sterilizing small cuts. However there is so much more to this little brown bottle than most of us can realize.
Hydrogen peroxide is made up of water and oxygen, which definitely makes it the harmless natural sanitizer.
On the other hand, it turns out that this multipurpose liquid has uncountable uses. This article will focus on 65 of them.
THE WIDE-RANGING LIST
1. Eliminate Viruses
Applying 3 drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide in the ear helps lessen the duration of flu and cold.
2. Get Rid of Pesticides
Add ¼ cup of hydrogen peroxide to a container with water. Soak the veggies in the solution for half an hour.
3. Get Rid of Airborne Germs
Combine a pint of 3% hydrogen peroxide with a gallon of water and add the solution to a humidifier.
4. Whiten Your Teeth
With a mixture of two tsp. of water and one teaspoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide you will get whiten teeth in no time.
5. Bleach Finger and Toe Nails
Dip the nails in a bowl full with 3% hydrogen peroxide for about 5 minutes. Repeat this for several days.
6. Bleach Hair
7. Create Hair Highlights
8. Rejuvenate and Detox
Add a cup of 35% hydrogen peroxide in a tub of water and just soak for about half an hour.
9. Eliminate Stuffy Sinuses
Make a homemade nasal solution with hydrogen peroxide.
10. Stop Toothache Pain
11. Disinfect Wounds
Small cap of 3% solution works well in most cases.
12. Make an Antiseptic Mouth Rinse
13. Eliminate Acne
14. Get Rid of Boils
15. Soften Calluses and Corns
16. Get Wax Out Of Your Ear
17. Prevent the Dreaded Swimmer’s Ear
Apply a few drops of a solution made out of apple cider vinegar and hydrogen peroxide, right after swimming.
18. Get Relief from Ear Infections
19. Eliminate Skin Mites
20. Get Rid of Foot Fungus
21. Make a Marinade for Poultry, Fish or Meat
Put meat inside a casserole comprehending equal parts of water and hydrogen peroxide. Don’t forget to rinse the meats preceding cooking.
22. Disinfect a Toothbrush
23. Remove Stubborn Stains From Clothing
24. Control the Growth of Fungus in Aquariums
25. Get Rid Of Algae
26. Make an Emetic for Household Pets
27. Use as a Dishwasher Detergent
Mixing hydrogen peroxide with dishwasher detergent helps make it last longer.
28. Create an All-Purpose Cleaner
29. Clean Your Contact Lenses
30. Make Laundry Whiter
31. Remove Organic Stains
32. Eliminate Undesirable Odors
To remove nasty odors, soak the fabrics in a resolution made of hydrogen peroxide and white vinegar.
33. Clean Carpets and Rugs
34. Disinfect Your Lunchbox
35. Keep Your Shopping Bags Fresh
36. Improve the Germination of Seeds
37. Thoroughly Clean Your Humidifier
38. Clean Tile Surfaces Better
39. Clean the Toilet
Pour half a cup of hydrogen peroxide in the toilet bowl and let it work for half an hour before rubbing.
40. Make Grout Whiter
41. Get Rid Of Soap Scum in the Sink or Bath Tub
42. Say Goodbye to Mold
43. Clean Glass Better
44. Clean Kitchen and Bathroom Counter
45. Remove Stains from Stone Countertops
46. Remove Collar Stain
47. Remove Wine Stains
48. Easily Kill Mites
Spray the mites with hydrogen peroxide to get rid of mites well.
49. Improve Your Plant’s Root System
50. Clean Your Mirror Exceptionally Well
Spray the mirrors with hydrogen peroxide and they will be exceptionally clean.
51. Make Short Work of Armpit Sweat
52. Disinfect Sponges and Dishrags
Soak the sponges in hot water and two caps of hydrogen peroxide for half an hour.
53. Disinfect Your Cutting Boards
Spray the cutting boards with hydrogen peroxide and leave them like that for a couple of minutes.
54. Wash Fruits
55. Clean Your Refrigerator
56. Remove Stubborn Foods
57. Clean Kid’s Toys
58. Brighten Curtains and Table Cloth
59. Prolong the Freshness of Your Vegetables
60. Enjoy a Fresher Salad
61. Add In Your Enema Water
Add 1 tbsp. of hydrogen peroxide to 4 cups of water.
62. Get Rid Of Canker sores
63. Gain Control of a Yeast Infection
64. Treat Animal Wounds
65. De-mold Plants
De-molding your plants simply means spray them down with 3% hydrogen peroxide.