Despite the many health benefits of the lemons, some people cannot stand the vinegary taste of lemons; some cannot even think of lemons without getting taut, gathered lips and peered eyes.
Lemon water offers a wide range of health benefits; it is highly acidic, which promotes healthy digestion. And above, it slows down absorption of food, preserving insulin stores in the body and makes certain optimal food processing.
Also, lemon water prevents water retention and boosts metabolism.
However, lemons offer a wide-ranging health benefits and that fore it is real pity not to take advantage of them simply because you cannot stand the bitter taste. There is still one way you can still obtain the incredible health benefits of lemons, combine them with a glass of hot water. The water takes over maximum of the acid flavor.
IS REALLY LEMON WATER GOOD FOR YOU?
Lemon water is enormously energizing and stimulating. Furthermore, it is a great metabolism booster. One of the most plentiful nutrients in lemons is surely vitamin C.
- Single cup of fresh lemon juice holds 186% of vitamin C RDA (recommended daily allowance)
- Lemon juice is also rich in magnesium, potassium and copper.
But, when it comes to lemons, there’s one common mistake most people are doing – they toss away the rind! The lemon peel is truly the most nutritious parts of the whole fruit.
If when you are making your lemon water by just squeezing some lemon juice and mixing it with cold or hot water, you are doing it the wrong way. This preparation seems to be at first place very easy and simple, but it is more to it.
We will present you strong directions on how to make the perfect cup of lemon water which with you can start your day.
THE PERFECT LEMON WATER RECIPE
- Take two fresh organic lemons.
- Cut them in thin slices.
- Squeeze more or less of the sliced lemons into the water.
- Then grate the peel of the squeezed lemon pieces in the water.
- Place the rest of the slices in your mug, blender bottle or travel cup.
- Top up the bowl with either boiling hot, or ice cold water.
Lemon water is at all times the winning combination. You should start your day with a glass of it and you will boost your health on many levels!