You will surely love peanut butter if you love the delicious foods from which it is made. It is most popular in the United States and you can easily prepare it in your kitchen.
It is very beneficial for your health and it is full of healthy and essential fats and fatty acids that are a great friend of the heart and immune system. If you have not tried, purchase or make a jar today! Below we will tell you more about its health benefits and how to make peanut butter.
Peanut butter nutritional value and composition
In the amount of 100 grams on average peanut butter contains around 49 grams of fat. This can act as a worrying figure, but you do not need to be afraid. In fact, it is almost equivalent to the olive oil, because is rich in saturated and unsaturated fats.
Therefore, this spread is great source of healthy and beneficial lipids that have a positive impact on blood cholesterol levels.
Peanut butter proteins are an average of about 25 percent, and very few similar ingredients can provide that level of these beneficial substances.
It will keep you satiated for a long time; you will not have hunger pangs and it will discourage you from overeating. Athletes are consuming it very often because proteins are very important for building and maintaining muscle.
Peanut butter contains many vitamins and minerals. They are quite important for the human body for the sake of its proper functioning. In it, there are magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, manganese, calcium, selenium, zinc and iron.
Peanut butter contains vitamin E, and B complex vitamins: riboflavin, thiamine, niacin, pyridoxine, pantothenic acid and folic acid. This practically means that this is delicious spread protector of the brain and the entire nervous system.
- It’s great for heart health mainly because of healthy fats which it abounds. These lipids in combination with vitamins and minerals successfully lowered levels of LDL, and slightly raise good cholesterol. In this way, you will avoid the risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke and so on.
- Peanut butter for weight loss is hit, if properly dosed.
- This ideal food containing proteins that will fill you up in the long run. In addition to its success you will avoid hunger pangs, binge eating and you will build muscle mass. This is a big plus, because in this way happens best and fastest burn of fat and calories.
- Protects against the appearance of Alzheimer’s disease and ensures better memory
- The combination, which is located in a complex of B vitamins, is a great ally of your brain. Specifically, they have a positive impact on neurons and nerve cells.
- Peanuts as a remedy for stronger bones. All minerals and vitamins in the food, especially calcium, are great protectors of bone tissue. This is especially important for children, adolescents and the elderly. Therefore, instead of dairy products, we advise you to take peanut butter. It is excellent as prevention of osteoporosis.
- Helps with certain cancers
- It prevents formation of gallstones. If you suffer from this health problem, every morning you can peel off at least 15 shells and eat the delicious fruit from them. They are great and above all healthy alternative to snacks. In addition, peanut butter against gallstones gives equally good results. It can reduce the risk of formation of stones as much as 30 percent.
- A great ally in the fight against diabetes
- It will make your hair flowing and skin more beautiful. All omega-3 fatty acids that you provide through this prayer will positively impact on your appearance. In addition, peanut butter has a positive impact on hair. Essential fatty acids will make it airy; the hair will be stronger in the root.
- It eliminates toxins and detoxifies.
How do you make a peanut butter at home?
This delicious spread you can make it in your kitchen! We will assign the best recipe, but if you are interested in how to make peanut butter, just follow these simple steps.
- 300 grams of unroasted, peeled and unsalted peanuts.
- A pinch of salt.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Bake these delicious fruits in the oven that you heat at 160 degrees about 15 minutes. Remove them as soon as you notice that they took on a yellowish color, and when they start to descend characteristic odor. Then remove the pan or ovenproof dish in which they were baked and let it cool.
Pour them into a blender. If the unit is smaller, do not add them all at once, but do it gradually. Sprinkle with quite a bit of salt and grind at maximum speed. When you get a mixture that looks like a paste, pour two tablespoons of olive oil and stir a little.
Another way to make a peanut butter is to the very end add a little honey, cinnamon or maple syrup. We leave this to you and your imagination. In any case, you will have a great spread of phenomenal taste.
When you get a smooth paste, sleep it into a glass jar that you previously well washed. It is important to keep it in the fridge, because it does not match the room temperature. Feel free to eat the peanut butter along all next week. It is best for breakfast as it is great to start the day with.
What in the end you need to know is that it is not advisable to give peanut butter to children under three years because of the possible manifestation of allergy to peanuts.
Featured image source: www.cheatsheet.com