Pigmentation of the skin is very common phenomena and it is visible after prolonged exposure to sunlight. If you what to successfully remove unsightly blemishes and dark spots on the face caused by the sun try some of the natural products for which application you need ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
Notable among them: lemon juice, parsley, horseradish and potatoes, which you definitely have to try because they are proven effective for removing unattractive depigmentation of the skin. So if you want to know how to remove stains from the face completely natural without chemicals, while still not spending substantial funds for the wonderful lotions and tonics, make sure you stick with us…
In the event that the dark spots on the face does not change its color or size, are considered to be completely harmless and are more aesthetic than a health issue. But then we receive a lot of problems because their removal is not so easy, as many initially thought.
It takes persistence and consistency in therapy in order to achieve improvement for the better. Before using any products for skin whitening, whether purchased or homemade, it is necessary to consult a dermatologist.
How to remove freckles from the face naturally?
We have prepared some extraordinary recipes to naturally remove spots and stains. You have the ingredients in your household.
The Irreplaceable Parsley
This spicy herb has proven to be a very effective tool, which perfectly removes sun spots, acne and blemishes on the face and skin. It is most effective when used as a lotion, which you can prepare as follows:
- Put 30 grams of fresh parsley leaf in 2 dl water and cook until it boils.
- Remove from the fire and leave covered to cool.
- Strain the resulting liquid mixed with 3 dl of mineral water, which was previously aged in glass to evaporate.
- Pour the parsley lotion into a glass bottle and refrigerate.
- Use it in the morning and before bedtime for cleansing. Freckles and facial blemishes will first fade, and then completely lost if this lotion is used daily.
Also, you can make a mask of parsley, which will not only remove stains and spots on the skin, but it will restore skin elasticity. Fresh leaves and stems of parsley are essential for its preparation.
- Apply about two tbsp. minced parsley to clean face and leave it on for about half an hour.
- Rinse with cold water, and then apply a moisturizing cream.
Try Black Radish
Black radish is excellent for removing blackheads or acne scars from the skin.
The mask is prepared as follows:
- 35 g of fresh black radish fine grated mix with 2 dl yoghurt.
- On a clean face first covered with gauze, apply a mask over and leave it to act for about half an hour.
- After that, rinse your face with lukewarm water.
Repeat this process once a week for at least a month; while you do the stains on the face from the sun will slowly begin to withdraw.
Lemon contains citric acid, which effectively whitens dark spots and sun spots on the face, but it must be applied regularly. However, often applying lemon juice on the skin can cause irritation accompanied by unpleasant burning, so avoid this, it should be pre-mixed with a little honey and applied as a mask.
- Cut the lemon into thin slices and rub daily the affected freckles and blotches
- Or you can mix the lemon juice with a teaspoon of honey and apply to all problem areas.
- Leave on for about half an hour, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Potato Juice is Very Effective
Potato juice contains an enzyme that lightens skin. For freckles on the face it is best to massage with rings of fresh potatoes. Make a mask as following:
- Grate one medium potato and add half a tsp. of olive oil, a tbsp. of fresh milk and a tsp. of bran, and mix all until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply the mask on previously cleansed skin and leave on for at least 20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
If you suffer from hyperpigmentation caused by sun exposure, you can try to solve this problem using the following recipe:
- Squeeze the juice of a few flowers of calendula and mix it with the juice of half a lemon and juice of black currant. Apply it daily on the problematic parts of the skin. It is recommended to apply it several times a day.
Ren is great for Whitening the Face
Ren is the traditional tool, which perfectly bleached freckles and dark spots on the face, but in order to achieve the right effect, it should be applied at least 2 times a week.
- Mix 1/4 cup yogurt, 1/2 tbsp. of grated horseradish and 1 tbsp. of oat flour until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Clean your face and cover it with gauze.
- Apply the mask and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
Dandelion for Skin Whitening
Dandelion has anti-inflammatory effect and it is known that it prevents skin aging. Natural products based on dandelion clean clogged pores, alleviate acne and accelerate the regeneration of the skin.
It is best to directly apply the juice squeezed from fresh leaves of dandelion several times during the day. Leave to act until it is completely dry, and then rub with swab dipped in whey.
Oat Bran for Facial Skin Piling
Perform a gentle exfoliation of the skin and brighten the freckles and dark spots on the face.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of oat bran with some warm milk to get a thicker paste.
- Apply it on the problematic parts of the skin and leave on for about half an hour.
- After that first massage in a circular motion, then rinse with lukewarm water.