The odor is coming from the part under your arms isn’t often caused by sweat, which by the way consist mostly salt and water. The truth is that bacteria that are attracted to the places where you are sweating most of the time is the real reason for the unpleasant smell.
There are many antiperspirants and natural remedies that can help you to stay fresh. But the most important thing to do if you notice that you can’t deal with the odor is to completely change your lifestyle and increase your overall health.
Sometimes isn’t just enough to just shower daily, even showering more times per day can be useless.
- Most of all use an antibacterial soap while doing it and after use a towel to completely wipe of the moisture, because it calls bacteria to your body.
- Try to wear only clothes that are made of natural fiber. Wash your clothes more frequently.
- Avoid situations that cause you stress. Due to them you can get uncontrolled sweating. First of all stay hydrated, this means water at least 2 liters per day.
- You must wear your workout clothes only once in a day. Too much bacteria’s are gathered on them; don’t apply them on your skin for a second time.
- Avoid tobacco. Believe it or not it causes unpleasant odor smell. Garlic, Red Meat, Curry, Spicy Food are among the food you should also beware of.
You can make your own natural body deodorant with few simple ingredients. You’ll need: 5 drops of each Sage, Lavender and Coriander essential oil. About 50 ml of distilled witch hazel and one spray bottle.
- Add the essential oils to the witch hazel. Mix and store in a spray bottle. Use this daily as a body deodorant. Especially relevant is to shake before you use it.
In addition we present you one juice remedy that is 100% proven to be efficient for stopping the body odor immediately.
Juice Remedy from Wheatgrass for Body Odor
Wheatgrass contains chlorophyll, which makes it a very good remedy for vanishing body odor. Since it has a strong taste, you must not let that stop you from proceeding. You will have amazing results in only 1 to 3 times of drinking it. Start with small amounts and consume it on empty stomach.
- 3 tbsp. of Wheatgrass juice
- 1 cup of water
- Add the wheatgrass juice to the water.
- Mix them well until they are well combined and drink it on empty stomach for 3 consecutive days, only in the morning. You’ll be well pleased of the results.
To increase the effect of this juice, prepare this tomato juice bath for killing the body odor instantly.
Get 6-7 tomatoes, strainer and 1.5 bucket of water. Mash the tomatoes until they look alike juice. With the help of a strainer extract only the juice from the tomatoes, you don’t need the seeds. Take the bucket with the water and add this tomato juice. Take a bath with this water and leave it for 20 minutes to get to your deeper pores. Afterwards rinse well like you use to do.
It’s very simply made remedy and it will cost you probably almost nothing.